Can you believe I’m writing March favorites? This officially means March is almost over! Anyways, here are what I’ve been loving this march. I’m surprise which how much beauty stuff I have since I never have Beauty things related haha.
1. Mac Concealer. I’ve been wanted Mac stuff for years now and I finally got my hands to this one while I was in Paraguay. This concealer is so good, for the bags under my eyes which I have more often than you would think. It was my first time trying concealer and I was really happy with the result.
2. The Body Shop BB Cream. I think this was in my January favorites as well but I’ve been using it almost every day now to go to school, I love the color that it leaves my skin, making it look more alive and more hydrated.
3. Essie all in one. I now this was also in my previous favorites, but I had a little incident this month where I broke one of my nails and this really help to grow it stronger and helped me fix it.
4. Revlon by Marchesa brushes. After I bought the concealer I knew I needed some brushes to apply it, so I bought this brushes at the airport in Argentina. They are so good for the concealer and the BB Cream.
5. Diva by Mac Lipstick. My first Mac lipstick and I can’t believe how much I love it. I love the color, I love that is Matte, I love the way it makes my lips, the shape everything about this.
6. Teen Angst? Naaah… by Ned Vizzini. I saw this book and it reminded me of The catcher in the Rye and even though I haven’t read much (thanks school) but I really enjoy it. Is not quite as much as the Catcher but I like it.
7. The Imitation Game. I really really enjoyed this movie when I saw it earlier this month. I was truly fascinated by everything. I love Keira Knightly and it was my first time seeing anything with Benedict Cumberbatch and I now understand why everyone loves him-
8. VSCOcam. I love this app. I saw a blogger recommend it to edit photos and I’ve been using it so much lately. I edit most of my pictures here.
9. Candy Pop Instax Mini Film. I really liked how my Polaroid’s turned up with this Film. I think it makes them even cuter and I really want to buy more theme related film.